Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 4 Player Chess. Commercial four player chess variant.
- 4-way chess by Taurus games. Commercial fourhanded chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Stephen R. Stockman.
- Bishops. Rules of Play. (12x12, Cells: 132) By Edwin J Wilhelm.
- Bishops. Commercial four-player game. By Edwin J Wilhelm.
- Bosworth. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for two to four players using cards as pieces.
- CARDCHESS. Utilizes the two key elements of card games: four suits and the ability to place cards face down to hide their values. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: David Howe.
- ChesK: Risk and Chess Combination. A combination of the classic chess and Risk. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Khalid Waheed.
- Chess Empire. Large four player chess variant. (20x20, Cells: 322) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Harry Jackson.
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves. Inventor: Jacek Filek.
- Chess Jester. 4-player variant with two new pieces. Author: Matthew P. Scholle and David A. Mahan. Inventor: David A. Mahan.
- CHESSapeak. Website of firm selling four player chess variant. (Cells: 160) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- cHEXx. Multiplayer chess variant on hexagonal board. (Cells: 211)
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Doubles Chess. A four-player game for two teams on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Rick Gillespie and Henry Rolling.
- Kaos: The Game . Multiplayer game on a 7x7 board. By Robert Peeples.
- Machiavellian Chess. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Andrew Looney.
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
- PI. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for 2 - 12 players. Inventor: Dan Brown.
- Ploy. Strategic Game of Maneuver and Capture, 3M Company - 1970. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Dennis Matheson.
- Sceptre 1027 A.D.. Large, commercial, multiplayer chess variant. (9x(8x8), Cells: 576) Author: David Howe.
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- Superchess. Four-handed chess game playable by two or four players. (Cells: 148) Inventor: Rolf W. Jacobson.
- Treyshah. A commercial three-player hexagonal variant with 23 pieces a side. (Cells: 210) By Matt Seabury.
- Trigon Chess . Three-player chess and checkers on various shaped boards.