Item Index Information
Chess Olympic is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Chess Olympic . Kings, Queens and Pawns have additional moves, and victory is by capture instead of checkmate.
Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Redzo Kolakovic.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess Olympic. Some pieces move differently. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Redzo Kolakovic.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'chessolympic' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chessolympic'