Item Index Information
Paard in de zak (Pocket Knight) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules. This item is written in Dutch.
Paard in de zak (Pocket Knight). Spelers hebben extra paard dat in plaats van gewone zet ingezet mag worden (Dutch Language)
Author: Jos Jansen of Lorkeers and Hans L. Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1900. [1899-1901]. [1895-1905].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Paa.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.