Item Index Information
Symgi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, ShogiBased.
Symgi. A Shogi variant with back ranks filled with symmetric pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sy.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sym.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'symgi'