Item Index Information
Proximity Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Proximity Chess. Players must move pieces nearest to the arrival square of the last piece moved. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: W. H. Rawlings.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pro.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.