Item Index Information
Lancelot is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Lancelot. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Stan Druben.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters La.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lan.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.