Item Index Information
Gnu Qi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Oriental, XiangqiBased.
Gnu Qi. A cross between Anglis Qi and Wildebeest Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gn.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gnu.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.