Item Index Information
Chess Latrunculi duo milia et septum is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Chess Latrunculi duo milia et septum. Chess with dragon horse and dragon king movements for bishops and rooks. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Gary K. Gifford.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chesslatruncul'