Item Index Information
Blunderbuss Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Uses dice, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Blunderbuss Chess. Pieces are poorer shots than in Rifle Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Blu.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'blunderbussche'