Item Index Information
Hex Dragonal Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Hex Dragonal Chess. horizontal hex-rows and 4 defined directions of movement.
By Graeme C Neatham.
The board used for this game has 13 row(s), 13 column(s), 127 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters He.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hex.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Hex Dragonal Chess. Based on an idea by Jeremy Good this CV has horizontal rows of hexes and an unusual set of directions,. (13x13, Cells: 127) By Graeme C Neatham.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'hexdragonalche' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'hexdragonalche'