Item Index Information
Chess on a 12 by 12 board is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Chess on a 12 by 12 board. Doug Vogel has placed the standard 32 chess pieces in the center of a 12x12 board.
Author: David Paulowich. Inventor: Doug Vogel.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 12 column(s), 144 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2000. [1999-2001]. [1995-2005].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess on a 12 by 12 board. Orthodox chess but with additional squares around the setup. (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Doug Vogel.
- Chess on a 12 by 12 Board . Orthodox chess but with additional squares around the setup. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Doug Vogel.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'chessona12by12' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chessona12by12'