Item Index Information
Neoteric Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Neoteric Chess. Pieces are swapped before play begins. An external piece is introduced (with zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2011. [2010-2012]. [2006-2016].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ne.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Neo.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'neotericchess'