Item Index Information
Leapfrog Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Leapfrog Chess. The pawn can leap over any man in its initial two-step move (with zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Le.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lea.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'leapfrogchess'