Item Index Information
Kar Ouk is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Kar Ouk. A variation of Khmer Chess (.rar unix archive file).
By Yu Ren Dong.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1800. [1799-1801]. [1795-1805].
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ka.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kar.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'karouk'