Item Index Information
Imitating Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Imitating Chess. Pieces move as the last moved piece.
By Sergey Sirotkin.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Im.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Imi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Imitating Chess. Units move according to the FIDE move of the last enemy unit. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ImitatingChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ImitatingChess'