Item Index Information
Gadsden's Toroidal Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Circular shaped board.
Gadsden's Toroidal Chess. Edges of the board are considered to be adjacent. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Richard Gadsden.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1990. [1989-1991]. [1985-1995].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ga.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gad.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Gadsden's Toroidal Chess . Edges of the board are considered to be adjacent. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Richard Gadsden.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'GadsdensToroidal' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'GadsdensToroidal'