Item Index Information
Emulation Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Emulation Chess. Pieces have no move of their own, but move instead like adjacent pieces of either side. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Jason Shields.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Em.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Emu.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Emulation Chess. Pieces have no move of their own, but move instead like adjacent pieces of either side. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Jason Shields.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'EmulationChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'EmulationChess'