Item Index Information
Cheshire kat schaak (Cheshire Cat Chess) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board. This item is written in Dutch.
Cheshire kat schaak (Cheshire Cat Chess). Velden verdwijnen nadat een stuk ze verlaat. (Dutch Language)
Author: Jos Jansen of Lorkeers and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1970. [1969-1971]. [1965-1975].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.