Item Index Information
Balaklava Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Balaklava Chess. Many pieces have additional knight moves. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: Gianluca Vecchi.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ba.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bal.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Balaklava Chess. All non-royal units can make non-capturing knight moves. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Gianluca Vecchi.
- Balaklava Chess . All non-royal units can make non-capturing knight moves. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Gianluca Vecchi.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'BalaklavaChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'BalaklavaChess'