Item Index Information
All-mate Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
All-mate Chess. Pieces are captured by having them `checkmated'. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Chris Taylor.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1979. [1978-1980]. [1974-1984].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Al.
- Browse items that also start with the letters All.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- All-Mate Chess. Capture a piece only by rendering it unable to avoid FIDE capture. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Chris Taylor.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'allmate' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'allmate'