The Rules: Absorption Tag
In games with this rule variation, a capturing piece may absorb the powers of the captured piece, becoming a compound of the two.
- Assimilation Chess. Increase your material by assimilating your opponent's pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Assimilation Fusion Chess. A hybrid of Assimilation Chess and Fusion Chess. Pieces combine and split apart. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Bedlam. A hybrid of Metamorphin' Fusion Chess and Chessgi. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Metamorphin' Assimilation Chess. A hybrid of Metamorph Chess and Assimilation Chess.
- Mini Thunder Chess. A small-scale hybrid of Metamorph Chess, Fusion Chess, and Assimilation Chess. (6x7, Cells: 42)
- Thunder Chess. A hybrid of Metamorph Chess, Fusion Chess, and Assimilation Chess. (64x(8x8))
- Rules - Parent tag for noting specific rule deviations from Chess