The Rules: Castling: Three Spaces Tag
These games follow the castling rule from Capablanca's Chess, in which the King moves three spaces toward the Rook when castling, and the Rook moves to the other side of the King.
- Archbishop Chess. Variation of Janus Chess and Bird's Chess with two Archbishops. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Butterfly Chess. Large board chess with butterflies (not Ns), advancers (not Qs) & flying dragons added. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Capablanca's chess. An enlarged chess variant, proposed by Capablanca. (10x8, Cells: 80) (Recognized!)
- Compound Chess. Chess on a 10x8 board with Sergeant pawns & armies of compound pieces.
- Embassy Chess. A 10x8 variant based on Grand Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Frog Chess. Play chess with added frogs (ferz-threeleaper compound) on 10x8 board.
- Gamma2 Chess. Chess on a 10x8 board with Berolina Pawns & special Ship & Archer pieces.
- Hannibal Chess. Chess with added Modern Elephants (ferz-alfil compound) on 10x8 board.
- Modern Carrera's Chess. Play this modern version of Carrera's Chess on Game Courier.
- Royal Court. On 8 by 10 board with crowned knights: can move like king or knight. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Stone's Chess. Chess variant with the addition of two Archbishops. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Symmetric Chess. 9x9 variant with extra Queen and Bishops conversion rule. (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Wide SOHO Chess. Chess on a 12x10 board with Archbishops, Marshalls, Champions, FADs, Wizards & Cannons.
- Rules - Parent tag for noting specific rule deviations from Chess
- Rules: Castling - Parent tag for noting specific deviations from the castling rule in Chess.