What was new
between 30 and 60 days old
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 5 hours ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 2 DAYS ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 2 DAYS ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 98 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 2303 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 22 hours ago.
Last game review entered 25 DAYS ago.
Week ending May 28, 2022
- Ultimate Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal chess that has no equal. By Max Koval.
- Shatranj With Different Armies. Like Chess with Different Armies, but for Shatranj. By Andrew L Smith.
- Shogi with Impassable Kings. A modest fix to Shogi that makes impasses impossible. By Fergus Duniho.
- Chennis. Kyoto-Shogi-inspired variant (with alternating piece sides), with a tennis theme. By Daniel Lee.
Week ending May 14, 2022
- Turtle Shell Chess. Chess on a 33344-33434 tiling. (5x7, Cells: 64) By Samuel Trenholme.
Week ending May 07, 2022
- Leo. Updated diagram and historical notes. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: T. R. Dawson.
Top of page
Total items listed: 6
Next: between 60 and 90 days old