- N-Relay Chess. Uncapturable Knights give other pieces the ability to move as Knights. Author: Pierre Tourigny. Inventor: Mannis Charosh.
- Nahbi Chess . Variant on 10 by 10 board with equator, Nahbi's and Archers. Author: David Howe and Uri Bruck. Inventor: Uri Bruck.
- Narnia Chess . Chess, played on both the outside and inside of a social ball, with the Pentagons as "gateways" between the two. By David Cannon.
- Narrow Chess . Variant on 2 by 20 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Peter Aronson.
- Nearly Colorboundmost Chess . Game where all pieces except the Pawns are entirely colorbound, and interactions between colors are weak. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Neighbors . Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Rob Nierse.
- Net Chess . This game allows pieces to move to the grid intersections and between intersections. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Neutral King Chess . V.R. Parton's game where two armies share a King both must try to mate. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Neutron 45 ZRF . Variant of the game Neutron on a 45-squared board. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Nine Square Chess . With additional `Joker' piece on nine by nine board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: John Mantle Green.
- Ninny chess . Produced and sold in the early 70's by Parker Brothers. Arrows on squares determine direction pieces can move. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- No Chess . Forbid one move to your opponent each turn. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Zoltan Blazsik.
- Not-particularly-new Chess . A fairly restrainted variant on a 9x8 board, with Cardinals, Unicorns and Jesters. By Peter Aronson.
- Nuthouse . Missing description By Yu Ren Dong.
Redirect Your Search