Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Sph%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- SphereChess . Downloadable files to play a spherical chess variant. By Lukas A. Saul.
- Spherical chess. Sides of the board are considered to be connected to form a sphere. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Don Miller and Leo Nadvorney.
- Spherical Chinese Chess. XiangQi with a spherical board. (9x10, Cells: 92) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Spherical Corner Chess. Game on a truly topologically spherical board with corner‐camp arrays. By Bn Em.
- Spherical Guard Chess . Play with either the single-board or dual-board sphere projection . By Graeme C Neatham.
- Spherical Guard Chess. Hiashatar (Mongol Grand Chess) on a spherical board. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Sphinx Chess. Likely the first 4D chess variant. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Sphinx Chess. Four dimensions. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
Redirect Your Search