Items Invented by Andrew L Smith
Bottom of page
$primarylinksonly is 1
- 12 Augmenters Chess. Each piece's movement capabilities is increased by ~4 squares. By Andrew L Smith.
- Reservists' doublechess. Each side has 16 non-pawn pieces, split among 10 types. By Andrew L Smith.
- Shatranj With Different Armies. Like Chess with Different Armies, but for Shatranj. By Andrew L Smith.
- The Starbound Sliders. A Chess With Different Armies team featuring rook-inspired sliders. By Andrew L Smith.
- Three Realms Chess. A three layer variant with familiar and fantastical pieces. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) By Andrew L Smith.
- Uneven pieces chess. The two armies have their back rank material distributed in different ways, discouraging trades. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Andrew L Smith.
Top of page
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed||4 'Each player has a different army' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6