Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Arena Chess. 32-turn variant in which pieces must initially move into a special area, and then always make capturing moves. By Jeff Kiska.
- Chain of Fools. Game with a Chess set where the goal is form chains of defended pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Francois Tremblay.
- Clockwork Orange Chess. Captured pieces are replaced with non-capturing counterparts. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fergus Duniho.
- Gambler's Chess. A scheme for adding betting to any Chess variant. By Tomas Forsman.
- The Game of Nemoroth. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Haunted Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stephane Burkhart.
- IAGO Chess System. http://abstractgamers.org/wiki/iago-chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Interweave. Game with elements of Checkers and Ultima where all pieces are colorbound and only capture pieces on the other color. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Kibitzing Vox Populi Chess variant. Rules for turning kibitzing into a game unto itself. By Rich Hutnik.
- King of the Ladder Tournament Rules. Ideas for rules to mix variants together in one game. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Mockery Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stephane Burkhart.
- Musketeer Chess. Adding 2 newly designed extra pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Zied Haddad.
- Nemoroth, The Game of. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Pacifist Chess. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Quadaptation. Use commanders to recruit better pieces. Capture your opponents commander and they lose. By realityreaper989.
- Random Transposal Chess. Use dice to swap pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Seventeen Pawns. You can replace opponent's queen by nine pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Shamanic Chess. Pieces may be transformed into 'Shamans'. By M Winther.
- Shatranj Extended Tournament Scoring (S.E.T.S) Rules. An attempt at an improved scoring system for chess tournaments. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Switch-Side Chain-Chess. Optionally swap sides with your opponent upon completing a "chain". (8x8, Cells: 64) By Azlan Iqbal.
- The Travelers. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Vavulin Creative Chess. Before the start of the game, every player, creates up with one rule for both players, which operates the whole game. By Dmitrii Vavulin.
- Vox Populi Chess variant. A crowd plays itself at a game with only one winner. By Rich Hutnik.
- XYMYX. Players make their moves at the same time. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Javier Ignacio Lizarzaburu.
- XYMYX. Link to site where you can play this game! Inventor: Javier Ignacio Lizarzaburu.