Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-BoardRules',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Capturing',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- ChessXp. 10x10 Chess, strictly derived from the 8x8 architecture. By Uli Schwekendiek.
- Continental Chess. Continental Chess is Chess Variations with many types of pieces such as stepper, leaper, hopper and rider. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Siwakorn Songrag.
- Cursed Chess. Squares where a piece is taken become forbidden for the capturing player. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jeremy Dunn.
- Doppelganger Chess. Pieces and their doppelgangers are connected for capture and promotion! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Gladiator Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Fisher.
- Hobgoblin Chess. Inchworm crowd-forming magnetic mutating lunar-hallway exploding-Pawn Chess; an extreme game. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Jack Masters. Inventor: Simon Vertigo.
- House of Mirrors Chess. Mirrors and reflective pieces add interesting twists to strategy by making pieces appear in 2 or 3 places at the same time. (8x8, Cells: 87) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Multiple of 10 Checkmate. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Orda Chess. Asymmetric variant where one army has pieces that move like knights but capture differently. By Daniel Lee.
- Quarter Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.
- Recapturable Chess. Captured pieces belong to other player and then removed permanently. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Share Squares. AKA Two's Company; Three's a Crowd. By JT K.
- Vagabond Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.