Item Index Information
Echexs is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Three or more players, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Echexs. Hexagonal variant for three players.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
The board used for this game has 91 cells/squares.
This game is a 3 player game.
Invented in the year 1998. [1997-1999]. [1993-2003].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ec.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ech.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Echexs. Hexagonal variant for three or six players. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Echexs' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Echexs'