Item Index Information
Game of Nemoroth is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
The Game of Nemoroth. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ga.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gam.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Nemoroth Notation. A notation and diagram scheme to be used when playing The Game of Nemoroth by mail or e-mail. By John Lawson.
- Nemoroth. A Visit to. Ralph visits Nemoroth in a dream, and reports a game by its greatest champion. By Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'TheGameofNemorot' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'TheGameofNemorot'