Item Index Information
Mutation Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem.
Mutation Chess. Pieces that capture become the type of piece they captured. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: John E. Bosley.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mut.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Mutation Chess. Units other than kings transform into whatever they capture. Queens do not move to give check. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: John E. Bosley.
- Progressive Mutation Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'MutationChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'MutationChess'