Item Index Information
Magician's Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Magician's Chess. Pieces switch board sides with each move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By John Smith.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mag.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'magicianschess'