Item Index Information
Magic River is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Oriental, XiangqiBased, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Magic River. Xiang Qi pieces crossing the Magic River turn into their Western counterparts, and vice versa! (17x9, Cells: 77)
By John Smith.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 17 column(s), 77 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mag.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'magicriver'