Item Index Information
CGNP chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters CG.
- Browse items that also start with the letters CGN.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'cgnpchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'cgnpchess'