Item Index Information
Double Diamond is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own.
Double Diamond. Pieces start diagonally across from one another and pawns move diagonally.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 73 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2001. [2000-2002]. [1996-2006].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Do.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Double Diamond. Irregular board with diagonal orientation. (9x9, Cells: 73) By Jim Aikin.
- Double Diamond . Irregular board with diagonal orientation. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'doublediamond' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'doublediamond'