Item Index Information
Seirawan Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Seirawan Chess. invented by GM Yasser Seirawan, a conservative drop chess (zrf available).
Author: M Winther. Inventor: Yasser Seirawan and Bruce Harper.
18 Feb 2022: Link updated. Old link was:
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Se.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sei.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Seirawan Chess. It's Chess with the option to drop some additional pieces on the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Yasser Seirawan and Bruce Harper.
- Seirawan Chess. FIDE chess, put players have N+R and N+B in hand to drop. Inventor: Yasser Seirawan and Bruce Harper.
- Seirawan Chess. Normal rules, except two extra pieces can be introduced: Hawk and Elephant (with zrf). By Stephen R. Stockman.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'seirawanchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'seirawanchess'