Item Index Information
Flying Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional.
Flying Chess. Some pieces can fly. (2x(8x8), Cells: 128)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: David Eltis.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 2 levels/boards, 128 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1984. [1983-1985]. [1979-1989].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fly.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Flying Chess . Some pieces can fly. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: David Eltis.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'FlyingChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'FlyingChess'